① Press the [All Menu] button (≡) at the upper left corner of the main screen ,the full menu drawer will appear.
② Press the [App Setting] button.
③ Since the settings is the function that requires security , it checks if you are the real user. Please enter your password or scan fingerprint to enter the setting screen.
④ The settings screen.
01. Auto Sign In: You can select from ON / OFF with the switch on the right. Auto sign-in is a feature that automatically logs you in when you start the app.
02. Use Fingerprint: You can select from ON / OFF for the use of the fingerprint recognition function with the switch on the right. (Fingerprint recognition may not be available depending on the device, and in that case, the fingerprint recognition menu becomes deactivated.)
03. Push Alarm: You can select from ON / OFF of the notification function with the switch on the right.
04. Favorite: You can select the door lock you want to bookmark. The Favorite door lock will be automatically selected when starting the app.
05. Open Source: Shows the open source used in the app.
06. Version: informs you about the current version and the status whether it is the latest version.