Features – Smart KeyWe
This is the function that maximizes the convenience by controlling the door lock automatically when the user enters home from outside by using the location information of the user.
• SMART OPEN : This is the function that automatically opens the door lock by recognizing the user’s home return pattern.
• MAGIC TOUCH : This is the function that opens the door lock by touching the keypad for those users who are uneasy with Smart Open.
Precautions before use
1. There is a radius limit to prevent doors from being opened inside the house.
2. It does not work immediately after door lock is installed for the first time. The smart Keywe function will be activated when you enter again after you move outside the set radius.
3. Smart Keywe function does not work within the radius. For example, it does not work when you go to a convenience store right in front of your house.
4. Radial distance can be set between 200m and 600m (100m ~ 400m in case of Android phone). When you set to 200m, the smart Keywe function will work when you go out of 200m and come back.
5. Smart Keywe function recognizes user’s return home pattern. The more you use it for its own learning effect, its reliability will go up.
6. Smart Keywe function works through wireless communication. You may see different results depending on your installation environment, and we do not guarantee 100% success.
① Identify user location
② Recognition of returning home patterns
③ Door lock search
④ Door lock connection
⑤ Assessing the radio sensitivity
⑥ Smart open (Magic Touch)
Checklist Before use
1. You need to consent to use of location information when you subscribe.
2. Set the door lock position when registering the door lock.
3. Please activate your phone GPS and location service.
4. Wi-Fi must be on at all times for efficient location information collection.
Please refer to it when setting for smart open!
1. Distance: based on the location where the door lock is installed (the location selected when registering the door lock), if you come within the set radius, it will be detected and Smart Open funciton will be prepared.
2. Opening Time: Set the door lock opening time to fit for your environment. For example, if you do not have enough time for the door opening time as door lock gets locked before you arrive because the door lock opens up too soon, then extend the opening time and use.
3. Sensitivity: Set the sensitivity of smart open operation that suits your environment. For example, if the door lock is opened too early and the door locks before you arrive, you can control the operation sensitivity to Weak, so that it opens later. On the contrary, if the door lock does not open immediately even if you arrive and the opening is slow, you can control it to Strong, so that it would open more early.
Please refer to it when doing Magic Touch setting!
1. Distance: based on the location where the door lock is installed (the location selected when registering the door lock), if you come within the set radius, it will be detected and Magic Touch funciton will be prepared.
2. Waiting time: It is the time when the door lock can be opened by touching after Magic touch is applied.
3. Sensitivity: Please set the Magic Touch motion sensitivity that suits your environment. For example, if the magic touch run mode ends before you arrive, you can set the motion sensitivity to Weak, so that it would run more slowly. On the contrary, if majig touch run mode start is slow even if you arrive, please change it to Strong, so that it can start faster.