KeyWe App -Main Screen
01. Full menu: If you touch the button, the full menu drawer will be opened. ▶ Introduction of functions – Full menu (menu drawer)
02. Door Lock Name: Displays the door lock name saved when registering the app.
03. Door lock status: Displays the current status of the door lock. Connected to the door lock, it automatically displays the status of the door lock.
04. Door lock Location: It informs the door lock location .
05. User Management Button (Admin Menu): If you press this button, you move to the screen to invite new users or edit the access level of other users.
▶ Function introduction – User management ▶ Modify and delete user access level
▶ Function Introduction – User Management ▶ On Hold (On-Hold User) Management
06. Access History: If you press this button, you move to the screen that displays the access history.
▶ Function Introduction- Access History
07. Select the door lock: If several door locks are registered, select the door lock you want, you move to the corresponding door lock screen.
08. Door lock control button: You can press this button to lock or unlock the door lock.
09. Warning / setting notification: This area informs the current status of the corresponding door lock.
① GPS off: It notifies when GPS is off. If you turn off GPS, you cannot use the Smart KeyWe function.
② Wi-Fi Off: It notifies you when Wi-Fi is off. If you use WiFi, the app can check the location more accurately and use the Smart KeyWe function more effectively.
③ Cellular Off: Notifies when cellular data is off. If you turn off cellular data, you have limited access to the full functionality.
④ Bluetooth Off: Notifies when Bluetooth is off. If you turn off Bluetooth, you have limited access to the full functionality.
⑤ Connection Unable: It notifies you when you are not in the Bluetooth connection range.
⑥ Battery Alarm: it notifies when there is no battery.
⑦ Door Opened: It informs when the door is open. It can be checked only within the effective range of Bluetooth.
⑧ Alarm Off: Notifies when notification is off. If the notification is off, you cannot receive real-time push notifications.
⑨ Restricted User: If your access rule is set as Recurring Guest , this sign will come up.
⑩ Temporary unable to use: It comes up when administrator temporarily stops a member the usage of the door lock.
⑪ Guest: It comes up if you are Guest Key user.
⑫ Connection Enable: It notifies when user is within the effective range of Bluetooth. Door lock control is possible.
⑬ Smart Open: It comes up when you are using Smart Open (▶ Function – Smart KeyWe) function.
⑭ Magic Touch:It comes up when you are using Magic Touch (▶ Function – Smart KeyWe) function.
⑮ Favorite: It informs you if it is a bookedmarked door lock. The bookemarked door lock is automatically selected when the app is launched.
⑯ Push Alarm On: You can receive real time push notifications.
10. Background Image button: You can press this button to use your own picture as the background.
11. Door lock setting button: If you press the button, you move to the settings screen of the corresponding door lock. You can edit and change all of the information you have entered when you registered the door lock.(Door lock name, door lock location, door lock passcode, one time passcode etc. )You can factory reset the door lock or turn on/off the Smart KeyWe function .(▶ Function Introduction – Smart KeyWe).
▶ Function Introduction – Door Lock Settings